We are back on the water. Unfortunately we are still quite restricted and we cannot restart club sessions.
All boats are allowed on the water, so long as British Rowing’s COVID-19 guidelines are followed.
We have several fun boats that members can use with their families:
- two punts
- Snuffy – gig with room for 2 scullers and 2 small coxes
- Jolly Roger – gig for two sweep oar rowers and a cox
- Water Vole – fixed seat family boat
- two Canadian canoes
- one manufactured single with floats
- two home-made singles with floats
Please keep the forecourt clear at all times as construction work access may be required.
• Do not visit the club if you or anyone in your house are showing any symptoms of COVID-19 or whilst you should be self-isolating
• Wash your hands thoroughly or use hand sanitiser before touching any equipment
• Only 2 people in a bay at a time
• Keep the doorways clear
• Follow social distancing guidelines at all times
• Wash all boats and blades before and after use
• Disinfect blade handles and high-touch areas (gunnels, riggers, gates, footboard fastening nuts, seats, hatch covers) before & after use
• Store trestles in bay 3
• Write up your session on the outing board
• Carry a mobile phone when on the water
• Do pre-boating safety check
• Do not use the catering facilities
• Follow all normal Club safety procedures