Regatta set for 17 July 2021

We plan to hold the 2021 Goring and Streatley Regatta on 17 July.

At the time of writing, in March, we do not know what COVID-19 precautions will be in place but it seems that government restrictions will relax enough for us to hold an event. If 17 July is impossible we will fall back to a September date. Unless we are in total lockdown, we should be able to hold some kind of race.

We will need plenty of volunteers to help with regatta training over the preceding month, site set-up in the days leading up to the 17th and running the event itself.

For enquiries about racing and entries, please contact

For enquiries about the regatta in general, please contact

It should be a great day out for the whole family after a long and dreary lockdown!